For those of you who are interested, Lady Brigid Eldar and myself host a weekly internet radio show called PTRN's "Ask A Witch". It airs every monday evening at 8:00 p.m. central time. Here is the link to the show for last week: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/witchschool/2016/03/08/ptrnask-a-witch-sacred-space-lunatic-mondays-sandy-foo
You can listen to any of the past 2 years of the show through the archives at Blog Talk Radio. This is a teaching and sharing radio show.
Thank you for
I began studying Wicca way back in 1987. In those days it was hard to find anything on the subject, but I lived in Chicago and after doing a lot of leg work I came across some books by
Eventually, I did do
1. I am eclectic in my beliefs and
3. There is no chance of an ego conflict between members of a coven when there is only one.
4. There are other reasons based on trust issues that I have, so this was the best choice for me.
There are down sides to this
1. You are limited in your field of experience unless you do reach out to attend festivals, gatherings, etc.
2. When you have a "spiritual crisis" you will have to pull yourself out of it.
3. You will have no one to help you
4. You will have to do a lot of independent studying.
5. You will have to be able to motivate yourself in doing rituals or the Sabbats and other occasions.
These things that I have mentioned cover only a small portion of the ins and outs of both types of practice, but they are what I have experienced to be the most important in my life. This decision should be made after careful consideration of what your lifestyle is and what you need to make your spirituality you own. If you are in a position where your
I feel that if I didn't caution you here, I would not be doing a good job as a guide. There are some really good Pagans and Wiccans out there, but as is in all the world, there are those would take advantage of others. You must trust your instincts and your own inner guide when it comes to trusting others. I want you to make this your mantra while you are searching: IF IT DON'T FEEL RIGHT, DON'T DO IT! In other words, if you are asked to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or causes you a moral conflict, that is not for you. Some people will compromise themselves just so they can belong to something, don't be one of them. The right group will present itself, or you will continue on as a Solitary. The important thing is to practice your faith and to move forward in this life as the best person you can be.
My latest offering on ETSY: Eclipse Boho Earrings
Page Views: #
Here is the link to my shop on Etsy